Preschool Teachers & Early Education Teachers:
Are you looking for a unique learning experience for your class? Discover how Wittle Town can become an extension of your classroom or program. We offer hands-on learning adventures that focus on science concepts, economy, and imaginative play. Our “Wittle Town” offers a market, police station, doctor’s office, service station, toy store, diner and so much more! Don’t forget, every participant will need to sign a waiver.
- Recommended for children 3-6 years old
- Open for field trips Mondays 9am to 2pm
- Cost is $5 per child / adults are free / minimum of 25 participants with minimum of 2 adults per 10 children
- Teachers or group leaders are required to accompany the group
- Supplement your curriculum with hands-on learning
- STEM based activities can be developed (ask for more information)
Schedule at least one month in advance. Call anytime between 8am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, to schedule your class field trip.
Private field trips are only offered on Mondays from 9am to 2pm. Check out the online booking link above to check on availability.